skip to main | skip to sidebar

Swiss Trip

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

blahhhh the movie didn't work. DX working on it againz....*sigh* stupid blog. well we'll see.
Posted by Adinah Wyle at 4:46 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (16)
    • ▼  July (16)
      • Okay so the last few days at work a brief summary ...
      • blahhhh the movie didn't work. DX working on it ag...
      • Well...now there's German. I'll put up another one...
      • Just for Janet...some German! XD And as to your qu...
      • The last few days are in bulletin form because I d...
      • Monday I had to wake up at 6:00 after going to sl...
      • So here’s the rest:Thursday: The morning up throu...
      • There aren't any pictures this time because I've h...
      • No title
      • Dum dee dum dum dum
      • Putting up these pictures took sooo long. Stupid G...
      • No title
      • No title
      • Day three. Still chilling at my Aunt and Uncle's h...
      • Fwd:
      • Night Before Flight