Saturday, July 5, 2008

Putting up these pictures took sooo long. Stupid Gmail. Oh well. they're up. I should take some better ones of my cousins. If I get to I'll put them up ASAP. Oh btw if anyone would like I can set this thing such that you get an email whenever I post a blog. But back to here. Yesterday we didn't end up going to eat dinner at my grandpa's house but instead went to a friend of my Aunt's. We might be eating dinner there tonight because I think my aunt's family is either hosting or going to another party. I believe they go to 6 or 7 parties a week. Definately not the life for me. Ha. Oh well. I'm going to Martin's (the vet's) on Monday anways. I think I'll like that better. It's kind of hard when the only two sets of people are parents and toddlers. Then again...it'll be the same at Martin's house. Eh well, it'll figure itself out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oops... i m not good at this blog thing. lol.
i accidentally deleted it somehow:

"6 or 7 parties a week???!!! that is crazy"
~Ali L