---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adinah Wyle <adinahwyle@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 10:14 AM
Subject:
To: adinahwyle.maddie@blogspot.com
From: Adinah Wyle <adinahwyle@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 10:14 AM
Subject:
To: adinahwyle.maddie@blogspot.com
14 hours of flying, one explosive barfing fit, a couple meals, and two planes later we arrived in Zurich to be picked up by my grandpa Api (which means dad in Hungarian) and then taken to my mom's sister's house. There we chilled for a day and then slept...a lot. Today (day 2) we've had a chill morning and are going to go to St. Gallan to doi some sight seeing(I think that's how it's spelt) and then perhaps go to Api's house for dinner. The view is REALLY amazing from my aunt's house. I'll probably put a picture of it up tomorrow or so. I also need to get some pictures of my cousins and their family up. Today I'm just putting up pictures of the flight.
peace<3
dinan
No comments:
Post a Comment