Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Okay so the last few days at work a brief summary of what i've been doing afterwards and then i promise i'll work on the video...later. it's just really bothering me. XP
 
Hmm...I actually can't remember what I did each day on my last week so I think I'll just have to do a summary of the week. I went with Monika several times to take care of the donkeys. On Monday we stopped at a food store to buy some more pellets for the deers. It smelled amaaaazzziiiinnnggg there. My goodness. They should make that into a perfume. I also (sometime during the week) went with Stefan to work the filters and went with a cute, sweet guy named Basil (sounds like Brazil minus the r sorta...) who wants to work as a fisherman in Seattle. He spoke english with me which was cool too. With him I worked in the kitchens, fed the animals on the far ends of the zooh, and also did several other what the zoo keepers call "tours" with him. I spent some time working in Martin's office but much less because the older bird and the baby hedgehogs were moved to another area for slightly older animals. The black bird that stayed in Martin's office was let go on Friday. I also spent some more time with Reto and some time with Bruno. All the zoo keepers have legs that are about twice as long as mine (except Bruno) so I swear I lost hella weight...then again I'm gaining hella weight here at Dani's with buttery food and chocolate served 24/7. I'll probably end up gaining weight. *sighs* The party was not so amazing. The cookies turned out crappy, Melina cried the whole time becuase she's teething, and Bigna ate too much candy and got sick. Other than that...I'll add more when I think of it. Sending love to all the peepz who're reading this...
 
<3Peace

1 comment:

Janet Knocks said...

wow working sounds...fun. when do you get back?!