I've decided to spot putting the day in. It's annoying. Yesterday we went boating on Api's speed boat. I got to drive home. XD mucho fun. We also went swimming and the lake was UBER warm. Today we're gonna meet with my Uncle Michi and his girlfriend and tomorrow I'm going to Martin's. I'm putting up another picture of my cousins and yes they ARE always naked...or almost. XP My uncle fixed up a bike for me to use and it has everything and anything you could imagine to attach to a bike. I'm also putting up pictures of our boating. For everyone that's reading this you aughta be outside in the sun.
<3 Peace


4 comments:
Hah. Sun. That's a silly idea.
I love swimming in warm water :3 It's muchmuchmuch better than swimming in cold water. (Even if it's hot outside.)
We don't have that much sun here. As for me...well, I'll probably be heading off to the bookstore for the fifth time in the past five days. A visit to the bookstore a day keeps the goblins away :3
I love you! *hugs&kisses*
looks like alot of fun. there alot of skin in this blog hehe
sounds fun! i wanna go 2 swiss-land! lol.
Go, Adinah! These are fantastic pictures and a great blog.
Post a Comment